The aim of our archives is to make it simple for you to read back through any of our previously published articles that you may have missed, or wish to read again. We hope to add to this continuously, focussing on the latest motoring trends and issues affecting all motorists in Ireland today.
We hope that the articles in our archive will prove helpful. Issues highlighted recently in the media include issues with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) on some diesel cars and more recently the changes to tyre regulations have been in the news as defective tyres can now earn you both an €80 fine and up to four penalty points.
We will be adding to this regularly as our aim is to keep you - the Irish motorist - informed and safe on our roads.
We will also be looking to highlight any changes in the law or NCT requirements that might have an impact on motoring.
These are the type of things we’ll be keeping an eye on and highlighting here – so be sure to check back regularly to be kept up to date.
Remember, to search our entire site for general information be sure to use the search box located at the top right of every page (see image).
Last 30 Posts
- Brexit – what does it mean for motoring in Ireland?
- Electric Cars – as good as regular cars only cheaper to run and no servicing?
- Coby Autos – recognised experts in servicing Hybrid cars.
- Air Conditioning – Free Diagnostic Test
- Summer Readiness Test – is your car ‘ready’?
- Diesel Particulate Filters – What’s all the fuss about?
- Can I remove my DPF filter ?
- Service and Maintenance
- Using good quality car parts