We are open. We are commited to your safety.
We are taking calls / bookings right now and are ready to assist you with any problems you may be having with your vehicle. We are strictly adhering to all Government and SIMI guidelines as outlined below and wish to assure you that the health of our customers and staff remains our absolute top priority.
We would like to thank all our customers for their support and provide some information on the steps we’re taking to keep you safe when you’re dropping your car in with us.
We have taken a number of measures to help ensure your safety in the light of the new Corona virus / COVID-19, and have listed these below:
- Our staff and customers health and safety is our top priority
- We have implemented social distancing and are temperature testing our staff three times daily
- Health care professionals will be given top priority as we need to keep our frontline medical staff moving
- Please do not enter the garage premises - our staff will approach your car
- Car interior and keys will be disinfected before / after all work done
- Payment can be made over the phone or by tapping card while maintaining a safe distance
- We are offering a collect and return service - call us for more details
Call 01 459 1308 to learn more about the steps we're taking to keep you safe.
Our staff are being temperature tested three times daily to ensure their well-being and that of our valued customers.
We are doing everything we can to maintain a safe enviroment at this time.